Recover Data Novell NSS - Novell NSS Data Recovery Software
Features | System Requirement
Recover Data for Novel NSS is a concrete and sophisticated solution for regaining the lost data from Novel NSS. The absolute and distinctive application has been developed with rare Guided File Excavation Technology that incorporates exhaustive scan and locate the missing or corrupted files with utmost ease.
Dextrous application makes sure that end user finds no trouble during the recovery process as this has been supplemented with GUI technology which offers most simple and well guided steps to get your most valuable data back. Cherish the retrieved data with our supreme and most prominent software.
Effective Features OF Recover Data for Novel NSS
- All Volumes of Novel Netware are supported.
- Retrieval is possible from all deleted partitions.
- Quite capable of regaining data even if internal data structures like: "HotFix Table, Volume Definition Table are missing or corrupted"
- Sure shot recovery is feasible even when NSS Volume is missing.
- Recuperate data from corrupted Novell operating system.
- Gets your precious data back successfully while File allocations are damaged.
- Data from all deleted NSS volumes are recovered with ease.
- Smooth recovery from sub-allocated NetWare volumes.
- Recovery from compressed Novell files.
- Multi Disk support.
- Supports long file names.
- Recovers data from the NSS volumes where "VREPAIR" failed to repair the volumes.
- A graphical user interface which empowers the user to make the recovery process with no prior technical expertise.
- Round the clock technical assistance for any concern related to the application.
- Processor: 800 MHz or above
- Available hard disk space: Minimum 50 MB for the uninterrupted installation of the software.
- RAM: 512 MB for Win XP and 1 GB for Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Vista
- Supported File System: Novell NSS on Novell 3. X to Novell 6. x
Operating System: Windows
XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 & Windows 8