Recover Data Mac - Macintosh Data Recovery Software
Macintosh is a professional OS which is also known as one of the most secured of all available operating system. But even this OS at times fails when it comes to keeping your data protected. Mac is quite different from Windows operating system and that is why separate recovery software is required for this OS. Macintosh saves its data in HFS and HFS+ file system.
What causes a loss of data in Mac HFS and HFS+ partitions?
- Master directory block corruption
- Partition table corruption
- Bad sectors
- Corruption in volume header.
Recover Data for Mac provides you a complete solution for all data loss cases. This multi tasking application recovers the lost or corrupted data from Macintosh in three easy steps:
Quick mode: This mode takes less time as it is a primary mode. Most of the data recovery is done in this mode easily.
Advance mode: This mode performs an exhaustive scan of files and folders, and extracts almost all the lost data from the Mac OS.
Recovery mode: If at all some data is not being able to recover, this mode will help you in searching them physically.
You can search your data without changing or damaging its original format.
You should prefer Recover Data for Mac for reasons like:
- Deleted partition or formatted logical volumes can be repaired.
- Optimized recovery from damaged disk with bad sector.
- Multilingual support
- Automated analysis with Recover Data process.
- It supports IDE, EIDE, and SCSI disk devices.
- Uses an exceptional Guided File Excavation Technology to locate the data without any risk.
- Simple and logical steps to guide through the recovery process.
Your system needs to have:
- Processor: 800 MHz or above
- Hard disk space needed: at least 50 MB
- RAM: 1GB
- Mac OS version: MAC3.0 or higher.
- File system: HFS and HFS+
This exclusive and secured application can easily be downloaded from our website. We recommend you to download the free trial version before you go for the full and certified licensed version.