Recover Data SQL - SQL Recovery Software
Recover Data for SQL Server is automated database repair and recovery software which easily retrieves inaccessible, damaged & corrupted database files cost effectively. Recover Data's unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh) deeply scrutinizes the corrupted file and repairs them very quickly. By running Recover Data for SQL Server all the inaccessible primary database files stored as .MDF can be easily recovered. This software easily repair and recover SQL Database files created in MS SQL, Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 if the files got corrupted due to virus attack, abrupt system shutdown, human error, Operating System becomes idle etc. By using Recover Data for SQL Server user can easily restore all SQL database file objects like tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, reports, data types, constraints, indexes etc.
Causes of Data Loss in MS SQL Server:
• Improper system shutdown.
• File system corruption.
• Database corrupted created in MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008.
• Abrupt MS SQL Server shutdown.
• Errors in Read/Write process.
• Operating System corruption.
• Virus attack.
• Human Error.
• Hardware malfunctioning.
• Based on unique Guided File Excavation Technology (GFETCh).
• Quick repair and recovery of any inaccessible MDF files of SQL Server.
• Supports MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008.
• Easily recover & repair large sized MDF files.
• Multiple database files can be repaired at a time.
• Imports recovered data in actual database through Import.bat file.
• Easily recovers stored procedures, views, indexes, triggers, tables, primary keys, composite keys, foreign keys etc
• Recoverable data are executes in a tree like structure that allows user to restore them in a safe place.
• Well guided recovery steps to recover databases files.
• Allows restoring different database objects in a safe place.
• Allows to import selected database file one by one or as a whole.
• Allows user to preview all recoverable database objects before restoring.
• Recovered queries, stored procedures, views etc. can be saved in a text file format.
• Recovered queries can be saved in a text file (.txt format).
• Database objects can be recovered selectively from a mass.
• Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 & Windows 8
• Processor: 800 MHZ processor or higher.
» 512 MB for (Windows XP & Windows Server 2003)
» 1 GB (Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows Vista)
• Hard Disk: 50 MB available hard disk space